Location Map - Blueseas Bed and Breakfast
Easy access for those that need it and great facilities for all!
- Blue Seas Guest House is situated on the water’s edge of Newton Beach, Porthcawl. Having a large forecourt allows for easy access parking, with rear private parking also available.
- Situated on an extremely flat part of the coastline with easy accessibility to all areas locally.
- Large ground floor bed rooms with private shower rooms.
- Easy access to spacious dining area and lounge areas.
- 22inch flat screen televisions with built in DVD player in all rooms.
- The beachside café is an integral part of the Blue Seas Guest House and opens 9am to 5pm seven days a week. The Guest House boasts a spacious sun lounge and outside seating area overlooking the bay.
- Newton Beach and the sand dunes are 'a dogs heaven' and we are a dog friendly establishment.
- Easy access to beach via a slipway 100yds away.
- Trecco Bay leisure park is only a few minutes walk. Once there, their top class facilities including restaurants, entertainment and swimming pool all have excellent access.
- Porthcawl town centre is a 20 minute walk along the tarmac coastline path.
- There is a mobility scooter service available with free delivery and hire from as little as £4.00
- A frequent bus service can be accessed within walking distance for Porthcawl, Bridgend, Cardiff and Swansea.